Information on Data Privacy
General information on our data processing
Protection of your personal data is very important for us!
Providing your personal data is necessary for us to meet your orders and requests concerning our range of products and services. PoliCell Kft manages only the data necessary for us to provide the most perfect service for you and also those to the processing of which you consented.
In order to inform you about our data processing, we prepared the following data privacy information page.
However, it is important for you to know that this information page does not replace the PoliCell Kft’s official data processing policies, information leaflets on each data processing. These policies will provide full information on the data processing; please, take it into account when reading this information.
For interpreting the information, it is important for you to know what is considered to be personal data. Personal data are any information about you as a natural person on the basis of which you are identified or identifiable. Among other things, such personal data may be your name, telephone number and date of birth as well.
- AMONG OTHER THINGS, POLICELL KFT PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE FOLLOWING DATA PROCESSING ACTIONS
1.1. Cookie handling
1.2. Data processing for the contact
PoliCell Kft employs salesmen and maintains client service for serving the needs of inquirers, visitors and customers. You can contact our salesmen and client service via e-mail, postal letter or telephone.
You can read our information on data processing here: Information on data processing – Data processing for contact
- YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO DATA PROCESSING
It is very important for us that we can inform you properly about your personal data and also that you can exercise your rights relating to it properly. Please find below the summary of the rights you have with regard to data processing.
2.1. The right of information on and access to the personal data processed
As a person concerned by the processing of personal data, you are entitled to receive information from us whether your personal data are being processed by us, and if yes, then you are entitled to have access to the personal data and the information about them. Such pieces of information include for example the purpose of the data processing done by us, the categories of the personal data, to whom we notify your personal data, planned duration of the storage of your personal data.
2.2. Right of correction
In case of request, you are entitled to have any incorrect personal data relating to you corrected by us. In connection with it, you are also entitled to have your incomplete personal data completed by us.
2.3. Right of deletion, or right to be forgotten
If any of the reasons listed below exists, then you are entitled to have your personal data deleted by us at your request without any delay. These reasons are as follows:
- a) the personal data are already not necessary for the purpose they were collected or processed in another way;
- b) the person concerned withdraws their consent constituting the basis of data processing, and the processing does not have any other legal basis;
- c) the person concerned raises an objection to the processing of data, and there is no rightful cause having priority for the processing of data, or if the processing of data were connected to direct marketing;
- d) the personal data were processed unlawfully;
- e) the personal data must be deleted in order to meet a legal obligation to be applied for the Controller as per the EU or a member state law;
- f) the personal data were collected for offering information society services.
2.4. Right of restriction of data processing
If any of the reasons listed below exists, then you are entitled to have the processing of your personal data restricted at your request. These reasons are as follows:
- a) the person concerned disputes the correctness of the personal data; in this case the restriction relates to the period which makes it possible for the person concerned to check the correctness of the personal data;
- b) the processing of data is unlawful, and the person concerned resists deleting the data and asks for restricting their use instead;
- c) the Controller does not need the personal data for the purpose of processing any more, but the person concerned needs these data for the purpose of submitting, enforcing, or protecting legal claims; or
- d) the person concerned raised an objection to the processing with regard to the Controller’s processing based on public interest or rightful interest; in this case the restriction relates to the period until it is stated whether the Controller’s rightful reasons supersede the concerned person’s rightful reasons.
If on the basis of the above the processing of data is subject to restriction, then except for storage, such personal data can be processed only with your consent, or for submitting, enforcing, or for protecting legal claims, or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person, or for an important public interest of the Union or a member state.
2.5. Right of data portability:
You are entitled also to receive the personal data related to you and processed by us in an articulated, widely used, computer readable format and you are also entitled to transfer these data to another controller without being hindered by us. You are allowed to do it if the processing is based on consent or contract, and the processing is done in an automated way.
With regard to it, you can also transfer them directly.
2.6. Right of raising an objection
You are entitled to raise an objection to the processing of your personal data at any time for a reason connecting to your own circumstances, if for example the processing is based on a rightful interest of the PoliCell Kft. In connection with this, however, we draw your attention that if you prohibit processing or ask stop of processing, then it may happen that we cannot serve you properly.
2.7. Right of withdrawal
Certainly you are entitled to withdraw your consent to our processing of your data given to us at any time.
- WHAT STEPS HAVE WE DONE FOR THE SECURITY OF YOUR DATA?
PoliCell Kft applies advanced hardware and software solutions for maintaining the security of your data. These systems applying the most modern techniques protect your data from unauthorised access, change, transfer, publication, deletion or destruction. Your personal data can only become known to the controllers and processors defined in our policies, as well as our colleagues.
- PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS DESCRIBED ABOVE
PoliCell Kft will inform you about the measure taken with regard to your request concerning the exercise of the right found in this information and the official policies without undue delay but in any case in one month (30 days) from the receipt of the request. If necessary, when your request is too complex, or too many requests arrive simultaneously, then this term can be lengthened by further two months.
We provide these data and pieces of information to you free of charge.
Please send any question or request concerning your personal data stored in the system to the email@example.com e-mail address or in writing to our mailing address 3796 Borsodszirák, Petőfi Sándor út 43. Please note that in your interest we can only give information about and take measures in connection with the processing of your personal data if you prove your identity authentically.
If you wish to exercise your rights, then please save from here the document sample “Request for exercising a data protection right” found below and send to us to the given mailing address or electronically to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
For answering your request, we need the following information in any case:
- your e-mail address given when you registered
- your full name
If you send the request to us via e-mail, then be careful to send the inquiry via the e-mail address given when you registered.
Content of the data protection request form:
Request for exercising a data protection right
I the undersigned ………………………………………………………………………………………………..(name),
my e-mail address given to the PoliCell Kft: …………………………………..
By submitting this request, I ask PoliCell Kft-t (3796 Borsodszirák, Petőfi Sándor út 43.) as Controller in accordance with the effective law provisions on data privacy (underline the proper one) to:
- inform me about the processing of my personal data
- delete my personal data processed
- provide for the portability of my personal data
- in accordance with my objection, stop processing of my personal data
My other declaration:
Date: ………………………………., ………..day ……………..month………….year
Signature of the petitioner
According to those included in our information, please send the request by mail to the address PoliCell Kft. 3796 Borsodszirák, Petőfi Sándor út 43., or e-mail to the address email@example.com.
- DATA PROCESSORS
Certainly we process your personal data with high priority. However, it is important for you to know that in order to fulfil the contract in accordance with the effective law provisions and on the basis of your consent we employ data processors. Such data processors amongst others but without limitation are:
- logistics service provider and partner assisting in the product sale
- server/storage place service provider
- company performing accounting activity
- company providing legal service
The data processors cannot make decisions independently and we control them continuously in order that your personal data are secure.
We emphasise, however, that we never sell or trade with your personal data.
- DATA PROTECITON
If you have any question on this information, please write it to us via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and our data host will answer your questions. This Policy and its current modifications can be found at www.policell.hu/adatvedelem.
Controller name: PoliCell Kft.
Registered office: 3796 Borsodszirák, Petőfi Sándor út 43.
Mailing address: 3796 Borsodszirák, Petőfi Sándor út 43.
Telephone number: (+36) 48 / 525 – 129
E-mail address: email@example.com
- REMEDIES You can contact us with any question, remark on data protection through any of the contacts given in this information and our policies.
Furthermore, you can turn to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information with a remedy, complaint:
Name: Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság (National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information)
Registered office: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C
Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.
In case of violating your rights, you can go to law with us as Controller. The court will act out of turn. We have to prove whether the processing of data is done in accordance with those included in the law provisions. The judgement of the suit comes within the scope of authority of the court. Upon your discretion, the suit can be initiated before a court having jurisdiction as per your home or place of residence.